- Patented nanocopper composite case is antiviral and antibacterial killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
- Material is FDA, EU commission and REACH compliant.
- Microlining technology increases surface area of nanocopper killing pathogens faster and more efficiently.
- Viruses and bacteria can live on surfaces for up to 3 days.
- Manufactured using state of the art 3D printing technology.
DELIVERY & WARRANTY
Product delivery 3-5 days from order placement and receival of funds.
Product warranty: 1 year with returns up to 2 weeks from purchase.
[video_popup url=”https://generation3d.ae/wp-content/uploads/CliniCase-June-2020-VIDEO_UK.mp4″ text=”” title=”” auto=”” n=”” p=”” wrap=”” rv=”” w=”” h=”” co=”” dc=”” di=”” img=”https://generation3d.ae/wp-content/uploads/video_banner.jpg” iv=””]
Copper Safe Surfaces // Anti-Bacteria, Anti-Microbial, Anti Viral
Together with our manufacturing and materials partners we have developed a product range using a new nanocomposite formed by high quality PLA and an additive of copper nanoparticles (1 % – 2 %) with advanced properties such as the elimination of 99.9 % of fungi, viruses and other bacteria.
Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria, and a wide range of microorganisms and is FDA registered, EU compliant (No.1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006), ISO 9001/2015, and REACH compliant.
Antiviral nano copper is a targeted alteration to the nanoparticles from copper material invented to enhance the antiviral & microbial effect applied within our 3D printed thermoplastics. Through particle modification, we’re able to enhance the positive effect of nanoparticles and improve viral elimination dramatically from its original form to kill 99.9% of viruses within a matter of minutes.